Father Figures heard recently that the pen is mightier than the sword, so we’ve decided to stop killing people and start writing about ourselves. If you don’t know us we play crazy jazz/rock/improvised music, and you can hear us in Manhattan or Brooklyn in the near future. We will post our upcoming concerts, albums/shows that we think are cool, info about local musicians that need to be heard, and general quirky shit from Adam, Jas, Spencer, Ian, and Ross, so check back often. Thank you very little.
- RECORDING: Father Figures + Helen Gillet live in New Orleans
- Back from the dead!
- Albuquerque, How I Miss Thee
- Bad, Bad Birds
- Walking in LA
- Portland, An Ironic Mix of Great Food and ex-Funeral Parlors
- Religious Robot is our Biggest Fan! Seattle.
- Nederland, CO
- The end of Chicago, the triumphs of St. Paul, and the drive to Colorado